Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for any employee who may have a responsibility for fire procedures within their organisation. Fire Marshall/Warden Training is essential to ensure that employees who are designated as a Fire Wardens or Fire Marshalls understand their role and their duties within the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order2005.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of fire safety, and the associated legislation
• Fire Legislation
• Actions on hearing a Fire Alarm
• Evacuation procedures including Fire muster points and roll calls
• Types of Fire (Classification of Fire)
• Fire Spread
• Dangerous substances & Flammable material
• Safety Signs
• Fire Extinguishers (correct type, ENS3 Regulations)
A high proportion classroom based tutorials and post course assessment.
Delegates attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.