This course is aimed at drivers wanting to increase their knowledge around working time regulations
and driver’s hours legislation.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half day. Maximum number of delegates: 12
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for category "C" and “D” license holders.
The aim of the course is:
- To ensure that delegates have a better understanding of driver’s hours and the Working Time Directive.
- To ensure that delegates know how to correctly operate tachograph recording equipment.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Go about their daily duties whilst remaining within the current rules and regulations regarding
working time and driver’s hours.
- Operate tachograph recording equipment correctly.
- Understand the printouts generated by tachograph recording equipment.
- EU Rules
- GB Domestic Rules
- Working Time Directive.
- Management responsibilities.
- Tachograph use, symbology and displays.
- Understanding printouts
There is no pass/fail element to this course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another half-day session, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and have seven hours Periodic CPC training uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing database.