This course is designed to look briefly at all aspects of the driver CPC Syllabus ensuring that drivers meet their legal obligations. Other modules go into more detail around the specific subject areas. Please be aware that covering all aspects of the syllabus is a legal requirement.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half day. Maximum number of delegates: 12
This course is suitable for category "C" license holders.
The aim of the Core Module is:
- To ensure that drivers have an overview of the various learning objectives within Directive 2003/59/EC and have a better understanding as to its content.
- To ensure that drivers have covered every aspect of Directive 2003/59/EC even though many points are only briefly touched upon.
- To ensure that drivers meet their legal requirements with regard covering all points within the CPC syllabus.
- Road Accidents and Emergency Situations.
- Knowing Your Vehicle and Understanding Your Load.
- Driving Safely including Driver Safety.
- Fuel Efficiency.
- The Professional Driver including Being and Ambassador.
- The Law and You.
There is no pass/fail element to this course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another half-day session, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and have seven hours Periodic CPC training uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing database.