Max Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: 1 Day
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
This is a one-day refresher of our full Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course. You must complete this refresher before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full course
Passing this course renews your SSSTS certificate. It updates your knowledge of your responsibilities for site safety, health, welfare, and the environment.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Continuous assessment.
- You need to attend all 7.5 hours - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.