Customers are one of the most important assets to any business and looking after them is essential to achieve success. This course looks at how delegates can prepare themselves in readiness for the many different types of customers and deliver excellent Customer Service.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half day. Maximum number of delegates: 12
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for category "C" and “D” license holders.
The aim of the course is to:
- Identify and promote the benefits of giving customers an excellent experience whilst being involved with your company.
- Give delegates the skills they require to deal with the many different types of customers.
- To ensure that delegates understand the fundamental value of good customer care.
- To give delegates the skills required to improve their customer care skills.
- To enable delegates to manage challenging situations and get the very best outcome.
- What makes us who we are.
- Comfort zone and attitude.
- Customer service – good and bad.
- Customer service outcomes and communication skills.
- Improving customers experience and dealing with negativity.
There is no pass/fail element to this course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another half-day session, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and have seven hours Periodic CPC training uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing database.