Course Descriptions by Category
- Bulk Haulage Operations
- Customer Service
- Drivers Hours and Tachographs
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Individual Performance and Loads
- Manual Handling
- Plant Load Unload
- Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness
- The CPC Link Core Module
- Vehicle Banksman
- Vehicle Load Security
- Vehicle Performance, Driving Techniques and Safety
- Your Attitude
- Your Company and the Law
First Aid & Fire Safety
Health & Safety Courses
- Asbestos Awareness - UKATA
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Refresher Course
- CITB Site Safety Plus - Health & Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Course
- Effective Auditing and Inspection - Level 3 Award (RQF)
- Health and Safety within the Workplace - Highfield Level 2 Award
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Site Managers
- IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Workers
- IOSH Working Safely
- Level 2 Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Nebosh National General Certificate
- Qualitative Face Fit Train the Tester
- Sharps & Needlestick Training
Train The Trainer
IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Workers
|Booking Type||Course Price (ex VAT)||Max No of Delegates||Places Remaining|
Duration: 1 Day
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for anyone who works on or around a construction site or has cause to visit the site in the course of their work.
Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers provides the core knowledge your workers need to stay safe and embeds the good understanding and techniques needed to keep others safe too.
This high-impact one-day course will take delegates through the set-up of a construction site in a relatable scenario that develops as the course progresses.
Delegates will understand the importance of:
- Site safety
- Recognising and managing health risks and high-risk activities
- Dealing with incidents
- The wider environment
As well as learning to keep themselves safe, delegates will be taught how to spot common hazards and improve safety performance across the site.
Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers will foster team working and encourage your staff to take responsibility for themselves and their colleagues.
Instruction provided by a safety and health representative registered with the Institute, support materials of varying media – to include IOSH documentation, interactive group activity and written assessment.
Additional Information for IOSH SH&E for Construction workers
Training recognised by the Construction Skills Certification Scheme as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.